Juicy handbags are beautiful accessories that you will want to take great care of to make them last. They cannot tolerate normal cleaning processes, but they can be cleaned with a weak cleaning solution and plenty of gentle care. Here’s how to clean your bag and remove the stains.
You Will Need:
- Mild, bleach free detergent
- Soft white cloths
- Fan or hairdryer
- Bucket or bowl
Steps to Clean the Purse:
- Fill a bucket, bowl or sink with cool to lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild, bleach free detergent. (The final ratio should be about 1 part detergent to 30 parts water.)
- Moisten a clean, white cloth with the mixture.
- Blot the stained area, working from the outside towards the center. Do NOT rub the surface or it will damage the fibers and leave the area looking worn and faded.
- Turn the cloth often as you continue to blot the stain.
- Once clean, use a dry cloth to gently brush the edges. You want to “feather” them so that it doesn’t leave a distinct water line as it dries.
- To avoid water spots, dry the area quickly. This can be accomplished by placing the purse in front of a fan or drying it with a hairdryer using the cool setting.
- If the stain remains, repeat the above steps.